Service & Installation
We carry and support all major brands including: Trane, Carrier, American Standard, Honeywell, Comfortmaker, The Nest, Aprilaire, Goodman, Amana, Payne and many others
Furnaces / Air Handler – We carry a full line of Furnaces and Air Handlers. From entry level systems to the most efficient units available.
Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps – Without exception, air conditioners, condensers, and heat pumps are essential for our summer heat. From entry level systems to the most efficient, highest rated units, we offer the best air conditioners in The Woodlands.
Evaporator Coils – We carry a full line Evaporator Coils to match your system perfectly, providing the best possible efficiency and performance! Dependaable evaporator coils are essential for our humid summers in south Texas.
Humidity Control Products – Humidity is a real problem in the Houston area. Our full line of Dehumidification products will create the perfect balance in your home.
From the self-learning Nest thermostat to fully programmable controllers, we have one that will fit your needs and save you money!
Air Quality and Filtration – Whatever your needs, we have a filtration system to handle the job, including whole house HEPA filtration system.
Ultra Violet Light
What's inside our A/C units?
1. Weatherguard II™ Top - Made of a durable polycarbonate material, it’s attractive, functional and built to last. The top shields the unit from leaves, ice and other debris, and directs noise and hot air up and away from plants.
2. Variable Speed Outdoor Fan Motor - Operates quietly and saves energy.
3. Quick Access To Electrical And Refrigerant Controls - All electrical and refrigeration components are easily accessed for fast installation and service.
4. Refrigerant Filter Drier - Prolongs unit life and system reliability by keeping refrigerant clean and dry.
5. Dual Climatuff® Compressors - Allow for two-stage comfort. Each compressor is tested for quality assurance. Backed by a 12-year warranty.
6. Compressor Sound Insulators - Wrap the compressors in insulation to reduce operating noise and provide for quieter operation.
7. Integrated Fan Orifice - Trane’s unique mounting of the shaft down fan motor and integrated fan orifice improves airflow and enhances performance. This innovative design also provides quieter operation.
8. All-Aluminum Woven Spine Fin™ Coil - Internally grooved, continuous tubes in each circuit help prevent refrigerant leaks while providing low airflow resistance and efficient heat transfer. So corrosion resistant, we back it with a 10-year limited warranty.
9. Galvanized Steel Louvers - Designed for maximum coil protection and long-lasting durability.
10. Powder Paint Finish - Blends well with any architectural style. Baked-on, porcelain-like powder paint covers all louvered panels uniformly, increasing protection from rust and corrosion.
11. DuraTuff™ Basepan - DuraTuff™ basepan is designed with a unique construction technique for extra support. Made with a durable composite material, it will not crack, warp, corrode or rust.